What's new

Rate the photo above you

1/10

Too much processing and ****, a mustang is in it, and it's cut off. I like oxygen though and there's air in the photo, so I'll give you one point.

471746021_840b16655d.jpg
 
Last edited:
1/10

Too much processing and ****, a mustang is in it, and it's cut off. I like oxygen though and there's air in the photo, so I'll give you one point.

471746021_840b16655d.jpg

I'll give it a 5/10. I think there is too much empty space

I was going for the cutoff look. but thanks anyways. Gives me something to work on now. And I don't believe you should judge a picture based on the car in it, but more on the element of the photo itself.
Love the Dobie btw.
IMG_6633.jpg
 
1/10. Not good even for just a snapshot. You've cut off half the dog in a bad way, there's half a chair or something in the frame all distractingly, and the lighting from your built in flash is horrible.

Keeping with the pets theme:

5981160931_c3a928fe0e_b.jpg
 
Still a beginner in photography so yeah, thanks for the advice.
 
6/10 I like the shadow behind the cats face but the shadow from the tail is a little off putting and a nice crop.

Sorry to come away from the pets but... went out to the woods today and took my first pic of flowing water effect, i shot this without a tripod as i don't have one, i know it would look alot better with a tripod but try appreciate this was free hand slow shutter so some blur is present and its slightly slanted (i was holding the camera in an awkward position) and this photo has been edited with hue accidently but i thought it looked really cool all red.



Red Forest by Skateboard C 91, on Flickr
 
For a mystical image, I can kinda go with all the red in the leaves. Unfortunately, the exposure is off pretty bad for the far background and the opening in the canopy is taking all the attention. The overexposure of the fallen tree (because I don't believe it to be snow-covered) does not allow enough definition as a secondary subject. There is not enough exposure on the foreground rocks. The tilt is also an issue for me. Vertical orientation was a good choice for this scene. It looks to be a good spot for more attempts and explorations with focal lengths and shutter speeds. I think a longer shutter speed would play better with the water movement.

5/10


Staying with the water thing....... Hand held with arms extended in the prone position.



613483671_7Joc8-XL.jpg
 
Last edited:
I give that one a 6.5/10 because its not a very exciting picture and I think you could have found a more exciting section of the horse.

Here is mine... Be nice!

IMG_6889.jpg
 
Last edited:
9/10 I'm a newbie, so not really my place to comment but from my view, the only thing that puts me off the pic is the twig toward the top right of the pic. I like the colours!
This was for kundalini's pic btw
DSC02096.jpg
 
I would like to see the full size, and being as shallow as I am I would also like to see the face. I Like the fact that its a naked fit female body so that's an automatic 10 minus three points for not showing the entire body, personally I would like to see all of her curves from top to bottom! 7/10

 
Overall nice picture just the red on the flowers is hurting my eyes like its too saturated, if it was toned down or sharper then would be good, and not very exciting 6/10


I know this is overexposed but don't really know how to fix it after its been taken, but still like it.

trees by Skateboard C 91, on Flickr
 
I actually kinda like this one, the blue color of the grass and trees give it some cool ethereal quality. Unfortunately, the sky is blown badly (like you said). 5/10


IMG_9138 by ChrisShoemaker, on Flickr
 
Nice shot. Good expression & action by the rider. I don't care for the crop. There needs to be some water under the tube & in the foreground. Overexposure on top of the tube. The water is at that in-between point where you didn't quite use a fast enough shutter speed. Either pan & blur it, or freeze it. 5.5/10

 
Nice, blur in the background and the rest in focus, it looks good, 8/10, this shot is the first kind like this ive tried, spent ages dropping a cherry in a glass!

DSC02714.jpg
 
The WB is off and you can't really tell what is being dropped...could be a marble...bouncy ball...anything really. I would get lower and move the glass further from the wall...
6/10



Soft Water by Lyonsroar91, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom