What's new

Rate the photo above you

are you using only one image for hdr or more , i'm referring to the waterfall one ?

i tried to make a hdr image with only one photograph , but i think i did not chose the right object for my first try .

hdrharmonica.jpg

You can't make an HDR image with one photo. You can tone map one photo and make it look kind of like an HDR image, but it's not a true HDR image.

That waterfall one is three exposures.
 
Sorry, but this photo is an injustice to the harmonica. It provides no character to such a fine instrument that can lift the soul or make us cringe to the depths of emotion. Ask Junior.

2/10


Along the same lines and probably just as sad, but it is a Lee Oskar "C"......
harp-1.jpg
 
6/10 Great capture but too much of the subject hands is being cut off and there's enough room on top to have stopped that, there's also that empty space on the right that bugs me for some reason, this shot would of been really nice if it were centered.

nik609401.jpg
 
6/10 The shot seems confused. Is it a portrait of a flower? Is it a minimalist shot w/ a cluttered flower? You have to figure out what shot you want.....=) I think the shot would be very pretty in this minimalist crop, if the flower didn't have all the other stems and flowers directly behind it...=)
5442587531_e05ec93fff_z.jpg
 
5/10... The composition is a bit boring and the flower is actually not that pretty... I do like the editing job though....

TheClubinWinlockWA.jpg


Here is mine.... oops I always get someone posting in between the one I edit... Sorry... Love the colors and its a very interesting comp 8/10
 
^^^^^^^^beat ya.....lol
:sexywink:
 
6/10 The shot seems confused. Is it a portrait of a flower? Is it a minimalist shot w/ a cluttered flower? You have to figure out what shot you want.....=) I think the shot would be very pretty in this minimalist crop, if the flower didn't have all the other stems and flowers directly behind it...=)
5442587531_e05ec93fff_z.jpg

I have to comment on this photo. I love this shot. The fellow below seems to think that your composition is poor. I on the other hand love this composition. I don't know my flowers very well but I am going to guess that these are Daisies? Daisies with a purple light over them? Sunset perhaps? Sunrise? A gel? Either way, I think you did an excellent job on this shot. I really like how the focal point is dead center of the frame, through the tunnel of foreground. It draws me in. Two thumbs up!

Now, on to the photo that I am supposed to rate...Well, I do like it. Mostly because I like to drink and this capture makes me want to do just that. The lighting is unusual, pinkish, yet I like it. I assume that the lights in the bar are what are causing it and that just adds to the feel of it all. I'm not a huge Irish Whiskey fan and your wonderful bokeh won't allow me to identify anything I recognize here. Therefore, I'll just have a shot of Jameson Irish Whiskey please. 7.5/10.

Ford.jpg
 
This is nicely exposed, framed, etc. Although it just comes off as a bit of a dull shot. It's centered, and doesn't have much kick to it either. Im also not a fan of the black border. 5/10


IMG_0138 by ChrisShoemaker, on Flickr
 
This is nicely exposed, framed, etc. Although it just comes off as a bit of a dull shot. It's centered, and doesn't have much kick to it either. Im also not a fan of the black border. 5/10


IMG_0138 by ChrisShoemaker, on Flickr

Well here goes, I'll take my first shot at this rating business...

I like the composition a lot, very yin vs yang thing going on. Colors and contrast look good and I love bricks for texture. Simple shot which can go both ways, I wish there was a bit more in the picture to look at for a while longer. 7/10 I suppose lol

This is a shot I can't make up my mind on myself so I'm looking forward to see what you guys think;

5956527077_676a7bf4f8_b.jpg
 
Looks a bit oof to me. The cat also looks just like mine! Need more blur in the back ground.7.5/10

A photo to show my support. Please deduct for over and under exposure, and angle.


6000581473_6f1b11f2a0.jpg
[/URL] Fort Worth Stock Yards by ericchisholm, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
Nicer exposure a little strong but clean and crisp. Doesn't do anything for me though don' like the crop. 5/10


I dont like submitting old pictures but
 
looks like a snapshot. B&W processing isn't good. Everything is a sort of white-ish grey. Lacks contrast.
4/10



fluff by Lyonsroar91, on Flickr
 
^^^ The vibrant colors look awesome in this pic. I would of preferred the shot be taken from a lower angle. But overall, great shot!
5671491776_a7a54efb4f_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom