What's new

Rate the photo above you

I really like smoke photographs, this one as well! Nice focus, sharp, purple colour works well imo.. I find the top left part of the smoke a little busy, though. I prefer the clean curved lines of the lower right part of the image. Overall, me gusta! 7/10


Soloppgong over Søral by Bokehliciousness-ness, on Flickr
 
Pretty sky colours and the lake looks nice but the blurry bridge and black trees kind of ruins it for me 6/10

I saw this old woman wheeling her chair up this big hill and it felt moving to me, so i took a picture all in good taste. Don't think i really did it justice but i didn't want to spend time getting the right angle etc... because it would look kinda bad...
 
If you didn't go help her up the hill you get a 1/10......:grumpy:lol This shot is only interesting because it's a little weird to see someone in a wheelchair on the road. IF you did help her I'll give it a 6/10 just because it is something that you never see.
6018627773_bd8476fa69.jpg
 
I hope you offered helped her to the top.

EDIT: You beat me to it mishele :lol:
 
mishele, 9.5/10. i love the soft focus and the contrast between the light and dark tones. i just wish the flower wasnt centered, i think it could have moved down a little. overall fantastic photo

heres a boring one
DSC_0157-3e.jpg
 
7/10 for a funny shaped moon.

Bowen.jpg
 
how cute... I love photos of pets! 9/10, its a perfect christmas picture... only 1 thing.. maybe a bit more contrast as it looks a little soft... just so the dog stands out a bit more :) but very cute, love it! just thought id add.. this photo was uploaded from facebook as I couldnt find the original so it looks a a bit grainy!

227796_10150184168761027_710376026_7433542_3700897_n-2.jpg
 
D-B-J said:
7/10 for a funny shaped moon.

I think were looking for criticism about subject/composition/editing. Not about things the photographer can't controll. Thanks anyways though.
 
ok so i really like the lighting on this one it really seperates the outside world from the girls world if that makes sense ill give it a 7.5/10


redchevy2.jpg
 
ok so i really like the lighting on this one it really seperates the outside world from the girls world if that makes sense ill give it a 7.5/10


redchevy2.jpg
3

I like the composition of this one, I just wish the car was better lit and the sky wasn't blown. I love the color saturation.

7/10


Shades by Boaketography, on Flickr
 
6/10. Unfortunately you chopped off part of the right side. A slightly wider angle to still capture the snake's curve without cropping off part of his right side... I like the snake's colors, though.

2r3uhz7.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom