What's new

Rate the photo above you

Not much to say its a very nice shot 8/10

bokeh5.jpg
 
I like the picture, but personally I think the shot wold of looked better with a deeper DoF instead of a shallow DoF . 6/10.

nik64472.jpg
 
It would nice if people could provide camera, lens and setting information after every picture. That way it would be easier for noobs to learn why lens and settings does what.
 
Nice and crisp focus. The crop is a bit too tight over the bird's head though. 7/10

IMG_6964.jpg
 
I like it, but I feel like it's "missing" something. I can't put my finger on what, though. Maybe it needs a more specific focal point? 7/10

20110728_152.jpg
 
Shame the white on the cat is so dark, i really like it otherwise. The blurry leaves in the foreground nice touch like the cat is more submerged, the dirt on its neck is a bit off putting 8/10

 
I strongly dislike selective coloring. I would have liked the view to be more on the dogs level, instead of looking down on it. The stick and quizzical look on the dogs face definitely adds to the shot though. 7/10.

Shot using a Nikon D7000 Gripped, And an 80-200 2.8D lens, at ISO 250, 92mm, 1/400th of a second, and f2.8. Two Sb600's at half power each, into one reflective umbrella, aimed at the glass, and angled slightly back towards the camera. Setup on a reflective table.



Day4.jpg





_DSC2908.jpg
 
Squeezing in to say DBJ, you and I worked on the same thing today. :lmao: What a coincidence!!!
 
I give this a 9/10. Beautiful! And I love how you posted your setup. I took 1 point away because I think there are too many reflections in the bottom of the glass (the white reflections not the yellow ones).

11_06_26_jumping_spider_with_fly.jpg


I witnessed this spider catch a fly. I discovered him on my coffee cup when I was outside taking flower pictures earlier this spring.
 
I'm going to increase that to a 7/10 largely because I really like how the spiders "eyes" seem to be the sharp focal point. The background is a little distracting however...

cimg5233.jpg
 
Loved the picture .
And close-up shoot for the same comes up with some really beautiful scenes, you should have tried this . i would give it 8/10
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom