What's new

Rate the photo above you

I can't figure out the first one (but I know nothing about skateboarding). I love the second one. I really enjoy the action and I find the guys in the background add interest. 8/10

IMG_7120copy.jpg
 
5, as I would expect a photo of watermelon to be more colourful.

6059481632_51f59a1498.jpg
 

I really like this photo, my eye was immediately drawn to the person in it. I find it to be a tad bit dark. I understand the concept with the sun up above and then the road below but I still think it could look better cropped, it's just such a huge area it covers. So 7/10


oscar (1 of 1) by lifebyme, on Flickr
 

I really like this photo, my eye was immediately drawn to the person in it. I find it to be a tad bit dark. I understand the concept with the sun up above and then the road below but I still think it could look better cropped, it's just such a huge area it covers. So 7/10


oscar (1 of 1) by lifebyme, on Flickr

I would say 9/10. I really like how the photo looks. The dog is cute as hell!

And here is mine!

IMG_0809.jpg


Joel Parent of Ninjaspy (Vancouver, BC).
 
im saying 8/10
i find the photo a bit boring, but i love the colors, the clouds are nice and the reflection in the water is great.

6048488038_c6ca8038ab_z.jpg


ignore the watermark, im not a fan of them but its for facebook purposes
 
I can't figure out the first one (but I know nothing about skateboarding). I love the second one. I really enjoy the action and I find the guys in the background add interest. 8/10

Well there he is rubbing wax on the rail so it will grind better for his BMX (not skateboard) haha. And thanks :)
 
Hmmmmmm........fun shot.
Your main man is centered, which isn't always bad, but here there is nothing really adding to the picture to the left of him.
My eye is drawn in by the bright spot being the soda can and the shoe laces........I doubt that was intended.
I like the PoV......it's interesting and held my attention. 6/10
Keep shooting
6080913425_dd1ba9e45c_z.jpg
 
I like the way the photo trails off into the mist, but it's not sharp enough for me at the bottom of the image, but what do I know, I'm just a noob.

I'll give 6.5/10

Here's my effort.

6081118675_acb187788c_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Over exposed building yet an underexposed bride? surely it should be the other way round, and the trees look too fake. The vignetting makes it seem that they are walking to the bright wonderful building to reach peace or something, but if that were the case, the building would have to look much more interesting. 5/10


liamedit1 by Skateboard C 91, on Flickr
 
Over exposed building yet an underexposed bride? surely it should be the other way round, and the trees look too fake. The vignetting makes it seem that they are walking to the bright wonderful building to reach peace or something, but if that were the case, the building would have to look much more interesting. 5/10


liamedit1 by Skateboard C 91, on Flickr

Neat photo, I'd give 9.0/10 and I'll raise you with this.

IMG_7694.jpg
 
Saying you raised my photo with yours? no offence but you didn't lol. And try go a bit deeper in with C&C
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom