Reaching out to you all!!

c_mac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, the title is probably more dramatic than necessary but I hope it worked.

I am making a coffee table book for a class of mine and I have all the pictures but I am including some short text as well. I am asking everyone for some quotes. Not necessarily an actual quote (though it can be) but more like sayings, jokes, funny things you have overheard or really just anything that you think would be interesting to hear/read. The best things are saying like don't bring a knife to a gun fight, you know things like that. even jokes like "a horse walks into a bar, the bartender asks 'why the long face?" these can even be personal i don't care....

these don't have to be too long, really anything will work. the text is going to be very stylized and somewhat hard to read. this is why it doesn't matter what it says i just want it to be fun.

anyone who wants to help you can either just post it up here and i will copy/paste it or send me a pm

thanks in advance!!!

"You want me to sit WHERE!?"

How about these...

"In the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." — Abraham Lincoln

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget." --G. Randolf

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't get even, I get odder...

Me a skeptic? I hope you have proof...

I'll listen to logic and reason when it comes out on CD...

I am so broke, I can't even pay attention.

Here I am!!! What are your other two wishes?

"Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around…"

^^^^ Actually that quote has been around a lot longer than Hitch has been.

^^^^ Actually that quote has been around a lot longer than Hitch has been.

thank you...i was beginning to wonder if anyone was gonna actually "help"

Most reactions

Back