recent shots

fightheheathens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
so i got around once again to scanning in some photos at work.

this one is from western michigans arb. i think its called assylum lake
they had some sweet red winged black birds but they were too far away to get even with 400mm.
Reflection1.jpg

This is also from the same place.
lake.jpg

and this one is from kalamazoo college's arb. im not sure of the focus on this, i remember spending a while trying to figure it out. probably should have used a higher f/stop.
dandy1.jpg

this one is from right outside my dorm, i just really like the color of the sky in this shot
lamp.jpg

and the last 2 are from along lake michigan up around manistee
LeaningTree.jpg

Beach1.jpg

enjoy, and tell me what ya think

all shot with pentax MX and the first 4 were shot with Fugi Reala 100 film and the last 2 with some film i forgot but the guy at the local photo store said it was his favorite.
also i 1,2, and 6 were shot with 28mm lens and the others with a 50mm

Did you forget to mention the polarizer or did you not use any?
If not, how did you get these colours?
Last time I used mine, I had pink clouds like the ones that show in your photos, they are what make me wonder, you see?
The intense blue of the sky is fascinating, indeed!
And that lake that you get a chance to visit is beautiful. I love such serene and peaceful scenes - in photos even more, since there are no mosquitos coming out of the photos ;).

oh yea...polarizer :) i dont think i take a single picture of sky without it.

that last film i used was AGFA Ultra color. it made my skys really blue. some of the pictures from the rolls have unreal blue skys. i had problems with my 28 mm lens and the corners of my pictures being so dark blue that they look black.

and tomorrow is lake michigan for a sun set :lmao:

Cool, I'll be sitting here with bated breath to wait for the results... ah, well, no, I'd die from suffocation. You shoot film. Agreed: I shall breathe inbetween. And yet: nice to hear you're going out for the sunset.
(And you had a beer in BONN? The town of my first university? Cool!)

LaFoto said:
Cool, I'll be sitting here with bated breath to wait for the results... ah, well, no, I'd die from suffocation. You shoot film. Agreed: I shall breathe inbetween. And yet: nice to hear you're going out for the sunset.
(And you had a beer in BONN? The town of my first university? Cool!)

i lived in bonn for 7 months learning to sprechen die Deutsch at that very school, ive got about 1000 photos from bonn and koeln somewhere on my computer...

if i could only find some koelsch i would be a happy man once again....

I like the last one. Very rich, warms tones in a pretty scene. :) I've heard good things about that Agfa Ultra Color. :thumbup: Nice!

Most reactions

Back