What's new

Reflections

J_T

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
174
Reaction score
12
Location
Behind you.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure if the sudden transition to the wall works. Tried to do a bit of abstract haha
Critique welcome :)

IMG_0272_zpsef6040d2.jpg
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_0272_zpsef6040d2.webp
    $IMG_0272_zpsef6040d2.webp
    245.8 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
:hug::
 
I see what your saying. The transition is kinda rough there...but I still like it very much. Very interesting! The balance between the wall and the more "dense" area of the spiky thingys works!
 
I see what your saying. The transition is kinda rough there...but I still like it very much. Very interesting! The balance between the wall and the more "dense" area of the spiky thingys works!

Thanks Charlie :)

The spiky things are hanging mirrors from the ceiling haha
 
Have you tried cropping the wall out?

I've tried cloning over it, but it just doesn't seem to look right...

And cropping I think takes away from the pattern of the picture.... lol
Dilemma.
 
I like it. I love the difference in textures between the lights and wall, and the waves that the light creates. I think when a photo is interesting like this, it makes up for odd composition. :)
 
Have you tried selecting the wall, darkening it a bit and make it warmer in color? Also sharpen the 'chandelier' ?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom