River Beach Model Shoot: Xiong

The hat ones needed a reflector. #11 would be my favorite of the hat ones if not for the odd placement of the shadows.

i absolutely love the shadows with the hat. to me, that is really what makes the photo work.

incredible pictures, beautiful model! :thumbup:

The ones with the hat and number 14 are great. Great composition, great expressions and great posing. The only critique I would give is to not have her straight on the camera unless she is in a power pose. Straight on is usually not flattering to most women. Good job!

The hat ones needed a reflector. #11 would be my favorite of the hat ones if not for the odd placement of the shadows.

i absolutely love the shadows with the hat. to me, that is really what makes the photo work.

incredible pictures, beautiful model! :thumbup:

Thanks very much for your feedback. I really appreciate it! :)

The ones with the hat and number 14 are great. Great composition, great expressions and great posing. The only critique I would give is to not have her straight on the camera unless she is in a power pose. Straight on is usually not flattering to most women. Good job!

Good point, thank you for taking the time to comment! All constructive crits are greatly appreciated. :)

Awesome pictures! Love the use of DOF. What flash are you using?

Thanks! Well, I use a 580EX and 430EX sometimes, but no flash was used in any of these. They are all natural light, with the subject turned to face the light in different directions. Thanks for taking the time to comment. :)

i like #4 and #9 the best.

interesting outfit she is wearing.

good job and thanks for sharing!

Awesome shots.. And that girl is GORGEOUS omg

Thank you very much! Yes, I agree, she is very beautiful. It was kind of strange meeting her at first before the shoot, I am 6' 2, and she is barely 5 feet and 95 pounds. Such a tiny little beauty, but knows how to model very well. :)

lovely :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back