Rounding the corners

SquirrelNuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was not 100% sure where to put this question, as it seems to fall into many realms.

I have been looking through some wedding photography samples, and one thing that I LOVE are pictures with rounded corners. It would be like having a 4x6 print made and then going to each of the four couners and trimming off the corner with a 3/4" radius cut (roughly). I have seen many older photos with this that look like this procedure came standard with developing.

Is this a special type of paper, or it is just a cutter used? What is this treatment called and how can I do it?

-SquirrelNuts

I do believe there is a tool, kind of like a cookie cutter meets a hole punch, that does what you need. You might be able to find one at an art supply shop.

My wife is a scrapbooker, so I can field this one. There is a tool called a corner rounder. They look a bit like a small stapler and work like a hole punch. Craft stores with scrapbooking sections will probably have them, or if you have friends who are consultants for home-based scrapbooking companies (eg. Creative Memories) you can buy direct from them.

Most reactions

Back