Scary old man

Fallingwater

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my father n law and son. My son wasnt liking Grandpa at the time. :mrgreen: I realize there is some noise but liked the effect.

lorenandspence.jpg

I take it this is a scanned print? Scanned on a flatbed scanner?
It is not that noisy (would be grainy since it's a photo taken on film), it's much rather quite dusty (the scanner surface was). Lots of dust specs to be seen.

Other than that: interesting scene, not your usual interaction between granddad and grandson.

The bright parts (boy's face most clearly) are totally blown. So much so that it gives the photo a posterised look. I wonder why this is so. To my mind, it much, much, much takes away from the photo.

I take it this is a scanned print? Scanned on a flatbed scanner?
It is not that noisy (would be grainy since it's a photo taken on film), it's much rather quite dusty (the scanner surface was). Lots of dust specs to be seen.

Other than that: interesting scene, not your usual interaction between granddad and grandson.

The bright parts (boy's face most clearly) are totally blown. So much so that it gives the photo a posterised look. I wonder why this is so. To my mind, it much, much, much takes away from the photo.

Yes, I took this with a regular 35mm camera and scanned it. Hmmm..didnt think about my son's face being blown. Thanks for the input. Ya, my son was a toddler at the time and grandpa wanted to show him his rig. lol. My son wasnt digging it and wanted out.

Most reactions

Back