scott peterson

is he

• Total voters
Chase said:
voodoocat said:
Osmer_Toby said:
photogoddess said:
Hey Tobes - can you add a "haven't decided" or Jury's Still Out" option to the poll? Pretty Please ;)

darn. i tried, couldn't edit choices- can an admin add these options?
voodoocat here to save the day.... yet again :p

You didn't expect your dodgy admin to do it did you?

If I wanted to do all of the work myself, I wouldn't have suckered you guys into mod/admin positions! :p

Maybe one of those admins should change your title to "I don't work here, I delegate." :LOL:

photogoddess said:
Chase said:
voodoocat said:
Osmer_Toby said:
photogoddess said:
Hey Tobes - can you add a "haven't decided" or Jury's Still Out" option to the poll? Pretty Please ;)

If I wanted to do all of the work myself, I wouldn't have suckered you guys into mod/admin positions! :p

Maybe one of those admins should change your title to "I don't work here, I delegate." :LOL:

Maybe I should change your title to permanently banned :p

Chase said:
photogoddess said:
Chase said:
voodoocat said:
Osmer_Toby said:
photogoddess said:

Maybe I should change your title to permanently banned :p

5 bucks will change chase's title!!!!taking bids!!

md

is it wrong of me to say i dont give a crap about scott peterson? or his trial? or his wife? i worry to much about my own life to have a bleeding heart for people i dont know, probably never met, or will ever meet. im sorry it happened, and he might have done it. but everything has a purpose and a design. even death.

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back