scott peterson

is he

• Total voters
MDowdey said:
is it wrong of me to say i dont give a crap about scott peterson? or his trial? or his wife? i worry to much about my own life to have a bleeding heart for people i dont know, probably never met, or will ever meet. im sorry it happened, and he might have done it. but everything has a purpose and a design. even death.

I kinda gotta agree, Matt. People get killed all the time, and there's no real reason why this one (and now the new current husband killing pregnant wife deal) got so big and 'newsworthy' other than the fact that she was young and pretty and pregnant. As though that makes her more special or immune from violence. I mean seriously, E! did a True Hollywood Story on it! As though she was someone famous or something, she was just an average Jody until she got killed. Her case isn't more worthy of attention than any other wife killed by her husband, but how many make national headlines like this? 30% of all female murder victims are murdered by their spouse or boyfriend.

oriecat said:
MDowdey said:
is it wrong of me to say i dont give a crap about scott peterson? or his trial? or his wife? i worry to much about my own life to have a bleeding heart for people i dont know, probably never met, or will ever meet. im sorry it happened, and he might have done it. but everything has a purpose and a design. even death.

I kinda gotta agree, Matt. People get killed all the time, and there's no real reason why this one (and now the new current husband killing pregnant wife deal) got so big and 'newsworthy' other than the fact that she was young and pretty and pregnant. As though that makes her more special or immune from violence. I mean seriously, E! did a True Hollywood Story on it! As though she was someone famous or something, she was just an average Jody until she got killed. Her case isn't more worthy of attention than any other wife killed by her husband, but how many make national headlines like this? 30% of all female murder victims are murdered by their spouse or boyfriend.

i agree orie, i think the media reaches out and grasps onto anything that they can manipulate into newsworthy material. its more tragic than the actual death.

md

photogoddess said:
Karalee said:
Watch out Alison theyll change your title to "Im pick-aaayyyyyy"

:LOL:

I would much prefer "Master of the Obvious" can that be done?

Karalee said:
MDowdey said:
Karalee said:
AlisonS said:
photogoddess said:
Karalee said:
Watch out Alison theyll change your title to "Im pick-aaayyyyyy"

:LOL:

I would much prefer "Master of the Obvious" can that be done?

to my knowledge Admin doesnt take requests :p

cash or other favors...

md

You almost earned yourself a pm :lol:
you guys smell that? smells like crap....oh yeah...its cause im the ****.

md

MDowdey said:
oriecat said:
MDowdey said:

i agree orie, i think the media reaches out and grasps onto anything that they can manipulate into newsworthy material. its more tragic than the actual death.

md

are you serious? you consider media sensationalism to be more tragic than the murder of a pregnant woman?

Osmer_Toby said:
MDowdey said:
oriecat said:
MDowdey said:

md

are you serious? you consider media sensationalism to be more tragic than the murder of a pregnant woman?

i dont care about lacey peterson cause i didnt know the broad. to be brutally honest...this happens all thew time, why glorify it now? its gods way of thinning the herd i guess.

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back