What's new

Self pick dont laugh first go

Quickmagic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
Yorkshire, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a picture of me, I took it while waiting for my wife to get ready for a fancy dress party, although magic is my passion.

me.jpg
 
Cool shot. I think the B & W is great on this.
 
"Nice chair" ... ts! How charming of you to say so, Chris.
Nice self-portrait!
I like it.
Nice to MEET you, quickmagic!
 
Rob said:
Good shot! Like the black cards as well!

Rob

The black cards are called a tiger deck there made by bicycle from the american playing card company
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom