Sighhh

If you want horror stories about break-ups.... No. You are all way too young and would be shocked.
See the funny side - there always is one.
And it worked for me ;)

Hah...I'm not TOO young, I have had some rediculous break-ups and usually from long-term relationships.

Funny how you can go from dancing on clouds to wanting to throttle someone into a coma :p

on my scale, 25 years of relationship would probably mean 10 relationships ;)

Yeah, yeah. Thats what everyone keeps saying... You will wake up and not even care. I'm still waiting...

Yeah, yeah. Thats what everyone keeps saying... You will wake up and not even care. I'm still waiting...

You can't force it and it won't happen overnight - but it will happen (only you won't notice. Just one day you'll suddenly realise things are different - and better)

You can't force it and it won't happen overnight - but it will happen (only you won't notice. Just one day you'll suddenly realise things are different - and better)

Yeah.. I know... I kindof already feel relieved.. and somewhat happy till i found out the whole price of the divorce. $$390usd!!! OMG!! I'm going to have to sell my xbox or something to pay my half!!

HEh!

You know, what will actually happen is you'll just get so wrapped up in something else, which you were probably doing to take your mind off the separation, then you'll just realise you haven't thought about it in a while. Talking about it usually prolongs the feelings of loss, but its basic fact that the body enters a state of dis-equilibrium when it is given a shock due to change/loss etc. The body will eventually figure it out and the feeling you get of being ok is simply the feeling you get after your body re-equilibrates itself!

In other words, you don't have to do anything to feel better. It will just happen :D

Most likely this will happen after you manage to find the 390 bucks! (thats crazy!!)

Certainly not.
At the end I saw a shrink and he gave me a clean bill of mental health - so the only possible conclusion was that my ex was a psychopath.

Its always a possibility...for many an ex is a bit nuts in the head, eh?

:D

HEh!

You know, what will actually happen is you'll just get so wrapped up in something else, which you were probably doing to take your mind off the separation, then you'll just realise you haven't thought about it in a while. Talking about it usually prolongs the feelings of loss, but its basic fact that the body enters a state of dis-equilibrium when it is given a shock due to change/loss etc. The body will eventually figure it out and the feeling you get of being ok is simply the feeling you get after your body re-equilibrates itself!

In other words, you don't have to do anything to feel better. It will just happen :D

Most likely this will happen after you manage to find the 390 bucks! (thats crazy!!)
bolded- OH YEAHHH!! idk what I'm going to do. But sense I blame the failed marriage on him i should make him pay!!

last night I went to go see an old friend and that made things better till I realized we wern't together anymore. I said something like "yeah my husband does thisblah blah blah" and i was like oh.. wait we arn't together anymore... and I got instantly sad. sigh.

You'll only be waiting until you find someone else. Then you'll see why it was right to leave (obviously said without knowing any details).

Or, until you're paralytic. Both are fun, but each in a different way. ***line deleted as it's a bit rude. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back