Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really know where to put this, so I figured I'd keep it in a off topic section.

Some members seem to be bothered by members putting their camera equipment in the signature. Just would like to know the reasoning behind this, I see two reasons why someone would list their equipment

1. Their proud of what they have accumulated
2. Makes it easier for other members to recommend upgrades without the OP having to type everything in their post

That said, I guess their are some that go overboard ( I put my bag in mine ).... not a rant, just a a observation.

? For
? Against
Who cares?

Fixed it for you.

Anyone who is bothered by it is ridiculous and needs to focus on more important things to be bothered by.

Seriously.

WHO. CARES?

WHY even bring it up? :er:

Three Lowepro backpacks... (and you mispelled LowEpro!) :)

Meh, I have a Tamrac. In certainly not in the cool club with that. :lol:

Now that I think about it, I really do need a bigger bag.

If I was cool.. I would probably have a ThinkTank or something... whatever! I buy for best value, and good reliability and design....

To be completely honest, I seriously don't know the difference between a good bag and a bad bag. I had a little nikon single lens messenger bag that I got with my camera, and after buying 3 new lenses, needed a new bag. Wolf Camera (Ritz in most places) shut all of their stores down in Middle and south TN (Maybe even the entire US, I heard they were filing Bankruptcy), and were having these HUGE sales on all of the stuff in their stores. I got this little Tamrac bag with like 10 or 11 compartments for $30.00. Therefore, I think I did pretty good.

I would like to invest in a real good bag at some point. However, I don't know jack **** about camera bags.

Good lord - y'all need to hit the hay. Monday tomorrow. I mean, today. :lol:

Seriously, this has been an odd day, filled with many posts I found incredibly juvenile and/or pointless - and I'm not the only moderator who has noticed, and we're taking notes. Please take us at our word.

Nighty-night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back