Site improvements I think the site needs.

Originally there was no NSFW section, in more recent times a NSFW section was opened for around half a year or more, but it was closed and a restriction placed that we don't allow embedded adult images on the site. This was the result of advertisers requesting this change (assumed, far as I recall a firm answer wasn't fully given).

What about making a private sub-forum with a request to join? That way the puritans who are offended by tasteful and artistic nudes won't have to view it and the advertisers won't fear a backlash. Those who are joining the private forum are doing so on their own free will. This seems to work well on another forum that a lot of people fled to when the NSFW subforum closed.

HAHA. I get the hint. I still don't appreciate the rude remarks that were made though throughout this forum and my last photo submission for C&C. Rudeness doesn't make it easier to learn faster, it slows down the process. I do have some cool strom photos that I took this summer that I could post, however, I would hear remarks about having my camera on AUTO again. I will be doing a lot of photography this weekend during the holiday weekend and will post some new work next week. When I do post my new work, I would appreciate it if everyone can try to be polite about it or simply not post. Thank You

Everyone: tone the commentary down a bit. No more inside jokes or comments that can easily be misinterpreted as inflammatory, ok? Some of you are masters of that.

Thanks for keeping things friendly at TPF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back