Smoke Stack Sunset

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went for an evening hike down at the lake. I was hoping to get a few shots there, but only ended up taking 3 images. This is one of them.
The stack belongs to a water filteration plant.

166_6643aa.JPG

wow...i like the sky and the reflection in the water

sweet! love the reflection :D

We all agree - and you certainly do so too, Chiller, right? - that without the puddle and the reflection this scene would not have been worth getting out the camera, but with the reflection it is just GREAT!!! :D

Thank you for all your comments.
LaFoto...I agree, without the reflection, I would have deleted this one. At first, I saw this, and my dog jumped in the puddle, so I had to wait till it stopped ...rippling...:lol:

I like how the little red cloud above the stack makes it look like it's belching flame :)

There's a lot of little things in this photo that "make" the photo.... the clouds and reflection among them. Very nice! :thumbup:

too bad you didnt get a shot of your dog playing.. might have been cool...

this is really neat, and i agree with calliope...there are alot of things that make this shot...

good job chiller!

Thanks everyone.
Caliope...I think if I did not see the reflection, I might have just passed on this shot all together.
aprilraven...Yeah..Kane sure did make some waves in it..and he came out smelling like sewage. After we walked another half hour back to my car, he was pretty ripe for the drive home.
........by the way.. your signature is Steelheart....right? I recognize those lyrics.
Thanks again everyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back