many people have said to me that smug mug pro is way to expensive, but to be totally honest, its well worth it. I love the fact that once i've edited, I'm done.. nothing else to do.. client orders with their credit card, or if they dont have a credit card, then I will order them for them, but I put in a 10% increase if i'm ordering them. prices are totally customizable, store is customizable too, if you dont want to sell photo mugs, you dont allow them.. for my clients, I just offer prints, canvans' and other things like that.. none of the cheesy things.. but i let the customer know that if they do want a mug, i can get one for them. I also offer holiday cards, birth announcement cards, and photo books (but i do my photo books through iPhoto, because the quality is amazing..