So where does everybody live?

Managed to keep in California so far but I'm essentially a nomad (California divorce law sucks!) and go wherever the work is, probably be on the move again in a couple of weeks.

mrsid99 said:
Managed to keep in California so far but I'm essentially a nomad (California divorce law sucks!) and go wherever the work is, probably be on the move again in a couple of weeks.

admit it... you're on the lam. ;-)

He must be the REAL Green River Killer! Oh wait, thats kind of a regional thing, you guys prolly haven't heard of him.
He stragled a bunch of women back in the 70's if i recall, he had become kind of a legend since he wasn't ever caught. However this last fall i think they finally got the guy. Nevermind Sid i guess your not the guy.....

Perhaps your the real killer in the OJ Simpson case! If so OJ is "very actively" looking for you LOL

manda said:
yeah there was one of these elsewhere but there are many newies now!

sydney, australia

americans only ever write the town and state :?

I was talking to a guy from OZ when on a business trip to Ohio of all places. When he asked me where I was from and I said Texas. he started laughing and said he has ran into americans all over the world and that most of them when asked the same question would say they were from the states and then mention the city and town. He said the people from Texas always simply answered Texas.

I remember when they were showing the footage from Iraqi television of the POW's when they asked Shoshana Johnson where she was from her answer was....you got it Texas.

Oh me I live in Arlington Texas...USA

carlita said:
admit it... you're on the lam. ;-)

Could be!
In the last five years I've lived in six different cities and in two weeks it'll be seven and there's even a possibility it'll be eight by summer.
BTW Havoc, I don't know why OJ is looking for me, I gave him his shoes and gloves back.

Here's one from the north of Germany, the flatlands between the cities of Hamburg (45 minutes towards the northeast) and Bremen (45 minutes towards the southwest).

I'm from Hillsboro, Kansas USA. Or should I say Small Town USA. Here we measure distance with time (i.e. Q: How far away do you live from a town with a mall? A: About 60 minutes. :lol: Basically, I'm in the south central part of Kansas. Where the heck is Kansas? Somewhere in the middle of the US.

I'm in Lawrence, Kansas, USA (NE part of the state).

I don't know if you're a Tigers fan or not, Kent, but last night we (Jayhawks) kicked some Missouri Tiger butt!

Hey Havoc--It's suprising how many Hillsboro's there are. Mine is probably one of the smallest. :)

ksmattfish--It's good to know there's someone else "from around these here parts" on the forum :wink: I have an uncle who lives in Lawrence. If you frequent any of the bars, he's probably tried to sell you a card or two :crazy: Seen quite a bit of your stuff around here. You do good work!

Most reactions

Back