Some car pictures I took last weekend!

Rockfreak300

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
One of the car clubs down here that I help run www.FloridaCarClub.com attended this huge car show last week in Orlando for charity :) It was a dream come true for a car enthusiast like myself! :mrgreen::thumbup: I know I can't be the only car fanatic on these boards? :p These are some of the pictures I snapped from the event. I hope you all like them. I think the best part is knowing all the money went directly to charity :thumbup:

RSCN1381copy.jpg

RSCN1373copy.jpg

RSCN1367copy.jpg

RSCN1360copy.jpg

RSCN1353copy.jpg

DSCN1302copy.jpg

DSCN1268copy.jpg

DSCN1229copy.jpg

DSCN1219copy.jpg

DSCN1217copy.jpg

DSCN1211copy.jpg

DSCN1258copy.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

awsome shots, cant wait for the warm weather so i can get some show coverage. too bad i dont see many of those cars up here.

:hail: :hail: :hail:

I must ask, what model Porsche is in the sixth picture? Carrera GT?

mcoppadge said:
:hail: :hail: :hail:

I must ask, what model Porsche is in the sixth picture? Carrera GT?

Good guess :mrgreen: It's a Carrera GT. My buddy Max's father's. That man is my hero, a $450,000 car and a beautiful lady ontop of it, how much better can life get? :lmao: If you see any pics of a Porsche GT3 that's Max's car :mrgreen:

james21 said:
awsome pictures, it must be nice to have such great subjects around

I loved every second of it. A car photographers heaven. I get to do it all over again this weekend in my own city of Naples. Ferrari of Naples is having their huge yearly Ferrari Show. My buddy Derrick is bringing his Ferrari F40 and his buddy just purchased a new Ferrari Enzo :confused: They're both appearing tomorrow and I'll be shooting both for sure! Expect another post from me very soon!

AIRIC said:
To funny. I was just looking at some photos from the same shoot on Fred Miranda. This is a link to the images http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/351362

Eric

It won't let me access the site but that is pretty awesome. There was a ton of people of attendance so I wouldn't be surprised to see pictures of the event popping up all over the net. :thumbup:

You have the top two of my favourite things here. Hot cars....and a woman. In that order.

bace said:
You have the top two of my favourite things here. Hot cars....and a woman. In that order.

lol I like you already my friend :) Amen! :mrgreen:

lookin at the 4th pic, if i was gonna pay for a lambo i would hope the paint would be alot better than that. that car needs a good buff from the looks of it. looks like it has been repainted, all the other cars are so much cleaner.

tekzero said:
ROCKFREAK WHAT UP ITS MICAH

Micah, you are my photography hero! :mrgreen::thumbup: How's it going buddy? You have to post up your pictures from the event if you haven't already on here they are freaking amazing man. I bow down to you :hail::p

Most reactions

Back