some new pictures

chrisu002

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IMG_2939cccccccccc.jpg

IMG_2938cccccccccc.jpg

IMG_2928bbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

wow, i like the picture of wheat!!!

i'm not as fond of the glass pictures myself, but i reallllllllly like the wheat pic!

thebeginning said:
yeah same here with the wheat. although the glass and tree picture is pretty cool too.

ditto!!!

if i was going to choose one of the glass shots it would be #1, but the last one really stands out, good definition and colour.

Hard to tell with the glass building photos, since they are quite different, and the other building in the first helps to change the overall mood of that photo so much from the second that it is really hard to tell. If your main focus is on the glass buildings, then I would say the second photo serves this goal better. Personally, however, I prefer the first to the second because of the greater variety of colours.

Like everyone else, though, the best one is the last, the wheat. And it lives through the REDUCTION of colours to just those two who contrast so well!

Doesn't anyone like the church tower?
For until the wheat photo came up, I thought I'd like that one best because of the orange light of the setting sun (?) (or the illumination spot lights???) against the blue of the sky.

wow the one with whet is great! lovely contrast!

Most reactions

Back