Some random people shooting yesterday

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know, I know, soft focus, bad framing... mia culpa.. too much beer... it was very hot yesterday. Just wanted to share these characters with you.

$w Soho Pair.jpg $w Soho Bike.jpg $w Soho Girl  3.jpg $w Soho men 2.jpg $w Soho Woman.jpg

Last edited:
I like #4, but I really wished you'd gone a little wider and included the hot chick they're looking at! ;)

Sure, there were some random people on the steet so I had to cut tight. And I really doubt they are looking for a chick:lol: : this is London Soho... But I am glad you liked it! :lmao: Sorry, could not resist..

I like #4, but I really wished you'd gone a little wider and included the hot chick they're looking at! ;)

Exactly!!!

To be honest, I prefer it this way because here you leave some space for intrique: you are watching these men and think - who they are looking at?
It just makes you look closer at these characters and ask yoursef some questions. Such as: are these men gay or straight?

Last edited:
I know, I know, soft focus, bad framing... mia culpa.. too much beer... it was very hot yesterday. Just wanted to share these characters with you.

So why not post these in the 'just for fun' board?

Well, because I thought this set probably-maybe-hopefully merits a little bit more ;)
I actually worked quite hard that day and was absolutely gutted when I noticed later that my lense had its VR off. I just did not bother to check, good lesson.
And your C&C is most welcome, as always.

Most reactions

Back