some random shots

mintlixx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
1 the first two are of the town I live in just in front of our house
316103584_a805095088.jpg

316103578_fb761e3205.jpg

3This was taken off the roof of a 18 floor building I use to live in in montreal
316635421_bae3448920.jpg

316102877_da5520dacd.jpg

5 these last few pics are of Panama city Panama

316103580_cea22ddba5.jpg

316103581_052ef0afb5.jpg

316102064_4a643315c3.jpg

316102058_6d81cb357b.jpg

Comments cretiques are very welcome:)

Cool shootin Mintlixx. My faves of the series are 2 and 7 . Nicely captured.
I have really bad eyes, but I think the last shot is a little tilted, but I love the look of those buildings.

I agree with chiller, 2 and 7 are nice. but tilt is a problem on some of the shots. 3 could look much nicer if cropped differently.. myabe more symmetrically.

7 needs more contrast IMHO.

hey thanks so much for the comments :)

dont mean to sound like an i***t but what does "IMHO" mean ?

mintlixx said:
dont mean to sound like an i***t but what does "IMHO" mean ?

sorry, for some while i did not know it myself... but when i was told it means "in my humble opinion", i started to use it as it is such a convenient acronym ;)

I really like #7. That shot is great. I would love to see it in its original size. You did a nice job.

I really like your Photo 2 here and would love the flower shot in 6 if this beautiful flower where a little more off-centre and not smack in the middle of your frame.

And I quite like 3 but feel the same about its composition as Alex does: it could be better had you watched some more for symmetry in the picture: this is one of the photos where symmetry would work brilliantly. But the position of the horizon is good.

Some need to be rotated a bit ... it is not your eyes, Chiller: the last really looks like it was taken during an earthquake (;))... but it is easy enough to be straightened.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestion I will try to see if I can find the original of number 7 and post it on here and will try to fix number 8 and repost it on here too. I am still new to using PS so hopefully I can do it successfully. :)

LaFoto:

And I quite like 3 but feel the same about its composition as Alex does: it could be better had you watched some more for symmetry in the picture: this is one of the photos where symmetry would work brilliantly. But the position of the horizon is good.

How would you suggest I crop that picture?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back