seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Aug 21, 2005 #16 Very cool pictures.
LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 21, 2005 #17 I like it. LWW
snownow TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2005 Messages 463 Reaction score 2 Location So cal. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 22, 2005 #18 Chiller said: . I will try to maybe shoot a some butterflies for you. I will try to get a butterfly in chocolate for ya....k? Click to expand... Oh or a butterfly caught in his web, now that would be something Thanks for the reply, having such a hard time with my macro lens
Chiller said: . I will try to maybe shoot a some butterflies for you. I will try to get a butterfly in chocolate for ya....k? Click to expand... Oh or a butterfly caught in his web, now that would be something Thanks for the reply, having such a hard time with my macro lens