What's new

Starry Night Panorama

Azor Ahai

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everybody :) This is my first thread here.
I wanted to share wth you the photo I took last night.

Tell me what you think :)

I have Nikon D5200 with 18-55mm VR II kit lens

i7vIMML.jpg

20'', 3.5f, 1200-2000 ISO, 18mm
 
Not bad really. Has a nice silhouetted foreground--something to 'look at' besides just an empty sky full of stars.
 
Not bad really. Has a nice silhouetted foreground--something to 'look at' besides just an empty sky full of stars.

Thanks :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom