Still new at Maternity

Oooh, I also wanted to ask, how do you guys go about removing wrinkles in clothes- her dress was very wrinkled from sitting in the car I assume and I tried to fix it as best as I could by selecting the area, using Noise>Dust and scratches Noise>add noise and did a layer mask over it to help smooth it out- I haven't really had to deal with it before but I was wondering if there was a different way I could try

I made the little banner as well :) that was was a little more tricky than the big one bc it's not big enough to have a natural "hanging curve" to it but luckily I made it work! I would have preferred to use like a small twine instead of the curling ribbon on that one but I was pressed for time :p

I've been using hemp string stuff I had on hand to string all of mine.. works well for the natural curve thing ;)

Somehow I did not see this thread until now, late in the day. I looked thru your link, and thought you had two outstanding images, the first this one

The future holds so much... | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

and the second one this one

Beautiful | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

which was just simply the best people photo I have seen all day. Good shootin" on these! Clean, simple, lovely style, nice modern processing. Really GOOD set. Sorry I don't have much else to say except these are gonna get you some referrals.

Just wanted to share some shots from this weekend's maternity session- I don't mind any input if you wanna give it :) -it wouldn't let me post any of the photos so I'm resorting to linking my FLICKR account

Watson Maternity Session - a set on Flickr

Sun flare looks good in the pic with the truck --- dont really like the others. We're those PS sunflares? Really love the work though- good captures.

Just wanted to share some shots from this weekend's maternity session- I don't mind any input if you wanna give it :) -it wouldn't let me post any of the photos so I'm resorting to linking my FLICKR account

Watson Maternity Session - a set on Flickr

Sun flare looks good in the pic with the truck --- dont really like the others. We're those PS sunflares? Really love the work though- good captures.
Some of them are "enhanced flares" where I put a new on where the sun was already kind of glaring - some were straight up added in but I try to only do it in places it looks like the sun could actually be- not like some i've seen putting them on photos where they are clearly in complete shade lol... I'm trying to wean myself off the flares but dang it i just like them so much lol :p

Somehow I did not see this thread until now, late in the day. I looked thru your link, and thought you had two outstanding images, the first this one

The future holds so much... | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

and the second one this one

Beautiful | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

which was just simply the best people photo I have seen all day. Good shootin" on these! Clean, simple, lovely style, nice modern processing. Really GOOD set. Sorry I don't have much else to say except these are gonna get you some referrals.
You're making me a happy girl over here! :) They have already gotten me some referrals so you are right :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back