strange skills...

I can drive my wife crazy. :shock: :lol:

Cooking should only count if it's exotic, spectacular or dangerous - although I knew a guy once could only cook toast.
As for me I can turn into a side road - usually by accident. I get lost real easy these days... :crazy:

We've all got some strange and pointless skill. I just can't think of one for myself at the moment. :(

Unless the ability to wiggle my ears counts? No? How about the ability to wiggle just my left ear?

ferny that is a skill. :D
I have only known one person who can do it. It's pretty cool. :D

Hmm, I can put my fingers like those turtle comic guys and move them. :LOL:

I could list a lot more things what I can't do rather than what I can.. :scratch:

I think we could consider not being able to do something as a skill. I mean I can't dance to save my life. I have at least three left feet. People have been known to die when I get drunk enough to get up on the dance floor. Looking at the resultant carnage I get asked 'how did you DO that?' Must be a skill

I can flex to make either of my shoulder blades stick straight out from by back about 4 or 5 inches.

Most people are freaked out but it's a great party trick.

I can jump higher than a house!! :D and I have really bendy thumbs. :wink:

Well, I can write in all directions: mirror writing, upside down, or upside down so that it comes out as mirror writing when you turn round the page. Is that a skill? (Hasn't been tested in ages, but I used to spend time of my life practising it when I was supposed to do my homework).

And I can wiggle ONLY my RIGHT ear! Since the ability to only wiggle one's left ear has already been considered a skill here, wiggling only the right must be one, too, right?

And as of late I know that I can "play pinball" with my car on a two-lane fast-traffic road between the guard rails to either side :(:(:(:(:(

LaFoto said:
Well, I can write in all directions: mirror writing, upside down, or upside down so that it comes out as mirror writing when you turn round the page. Is that a skill? (Hasn't been tested in ages, but I used to spend time of my life practising it when I was supposed to do my homework).

And I can wiggle ONLY my RIGHT ear! Since the ability to only wiggle one's left ear has already been considered a skill here, wiggling only the right must be one, too, right?

And as of late I know that I can "play pinball" with my car on a two-lane fast-traffic road between the guard rails to either side :(:(:(:(:(

I feel so bad for your car, LaFoto. :( Here's a hug. :hug:

That reminds me... I can TIG weld in any position. Left handed, right handed, backwards, etc...

hobbes28 said:
LaFoto said:

I feel so bad for your car, LaFoto. :( Here's a hug. :hug:

That reminds me... I can TIG weld in any position. Left handed, right handed, backwards, etc...

hey!!!! me too!!! i can also, use a mouse with both hands when im drawing in CAD

md

Most reactions

Back