strange skills...

Hertz van Rental said:
I just wish I could get this bloody image of MD leg-humping underwater out of my head........

it's a curse that we all understand too well. Take yer meds it will atleast make the image fuzzy. :D

yeah.. I can dive too... I can roll my tongue... hmm... and.... I can be annoying :)

Well ...not exactly use to it... you just learn to wear protective goggles and long pants.

Apparently I can sue the pants off you lot for not putting up a big health warning about this when I joined.

The good news is that my local A&E Unit knows all about this problem. They said chillies were OK in the short term but that bathing in kerosene would give longer lasting protection. I've taken their advice to be on the safe side while I wait for my lawyer.
Just need a cigarette to calm my nerves. Where's my zippo.....

Hertz van Rental said:
Apparently I can sue the pants off you lot for not putting up a big health warning about this when I joined.

The good news is that my local A&E Unit knows all about this problem. They said chillies were OK in the short term but that bathing in kerosene would give longer lasting protection. I've taken their advice to be on the safe side while I wait for my lawyer.
Just need a cigarette to calm my nerves. Where's my zippo.....
rofl.gif

MDowdey said:
i can sew, and deep sea dive. thats about it. oh yeah, and leg hump...

md

Are you trying to be like me???? Oh I can do those too, but without the leg humping, thats definately an MD specialty!

Zach :D

awww thanks ladies....

i can feel the love as i sit here eating my lunchables. im putting together little mini pizzas one by one...

alright, who's leg is next?

md

MDowdey said:
awww thanks ladies....

i can feel the love as i sit here eating my lunchables. im putting together little mini pizzas one by one...

md

awwwww....I can't wait til i grow up and get my first leg. :roll:

mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
awww thanks ladies....

md

awwwww....I can't wait til i grow up and get my first leg. :roll:

haha..if one of these fine ladies want to lend a thigh or a shin, i can show you a few moves....

md

Most reactions

Back