What's new

Streets of Seattle

AIRIC said:
Nice work. I really enjoyed the series.

Eric
It's not really a series, becuase if it were, than i'd make all of them some sort of monotone.
 
I went into photoshop and reopened one of the RAW files and here's the alley shot in the 'correct' WB.

xx
 
Nice, nice shooting....I love seattle. That "why lie" shot is superb, and though I'm not very good at it, the impression I get of street photography is that...not in the sense that everyone can do landscapes or portraits or whatever, because not everyone can, but if you can just point, know the setting you need (or shoot auto or whatever) and click, and your only window is that brief second, and you get a stunning shot...then you're a photographer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom