Strobist: Post your photos and setups

z3.jpg

2 bare SB-600's.

z3.jpg

2 bare SB-600's.

this would look heaps better if you got rid of the fake blur, you arent convincing anyone with that

It would also look better if the car wasn't driving out of the frame (as in, on the left side of the image and facing left) and if the subject wasn't the darkest part of the photo. There's not a tons of detail in the car, and it makes it look like someone parked a car in front of your factory picture.

I am very impressed , lots of nice work posted here ! :mrgreen:

RJ.

z3.jpg

2 bare SB-600's.

this would look heaps better if you got rid of the fake blur, you arent convincing anyone with that

It would also look better if the car wasn't driving out of the frame (as in, on the left side of the image and facing left) and if the subject wasn't the darkest part of the photo. There's not a tons of detail in the car, and it makes it look like someone parked a car in front of your factory picture.

It would also look better if the car was properly lit using modifiers, reflectors, etc, instead of bare flashes.

ok ok. Try to keep the critique to a minimum, suggestions as always are welcome but use some tact people.

Chito Beach: Have you tried using some snoots instead of elecritcal tape? and if so, how do you feel about the differences?

ok ok. Try to keep the critique to a minimum, suggestions as always are welcome but use some tact people.

Chito Beach: Have you tried using some snoots instead of elecritcal tape? and if so, how do you feel about the differences?

Snoot can project too much light for what I was trying to accomplish. I have several

Chito: I guess I just can't see why without being there. Great job thinking on your feet to cut that light down though. Keep posting!

It would also look better if the car was properly lit using modifiers, reflectors, etc, instead of bare flashes.

It would look even better if I had used a 5DMKII with a 16-35 2.8L on a tripod with 3 580exII's with modifiers, reflectors, fired with PW miniTT1 and flexTT5s, and if i had an assistant, and I had a Murcielago Reventon instead of a Nissan......ooooooh and if instead of a factory I was on the Top of a Mountain in Japan looking over the windy roads with cool clouds coming in.

......but wait, I was just driving home from Target one day and thought the sky looked cool so i killed 10 minutes taking pics of my freshly washed car.

Most reactions

Back