What's new

Sunrise in the City of Singapore

Bukitimah

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 22, 2011
Messages
279
Reaction score
7
Location
Singapore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We are a tiny little island that has sunshine 365 days a year. For those who have not been to Singapore, just to share a few photography of the city.
3a92cd4.jpg
b1e77ce.jpg
 
I loved Singapore...got some great suits made and had the best seafood soup I have ever had in my life. It was at a mall in downtown. Can't remember the name of it, but I still have dreams about that soup.

Oh, yeah, the pictures. I like 1. 2 needs to be retaken when the sun is lower in the sky so that the sky isn't completely blown out.
 
What is the building in front of the ferris wheel, that looks like a "flower" kinda sorta?I love architecture! Thanks for sharing.
 
Hi guys, thank you for your comments. The building in front of the Singapore Flyer (ferris wheel) is part of Marina Bay Sand where we had our 2nd casino in Singapore. It is the art centre where they held exhibitions.
Kerbouchard - thank you for your advise. The 2nd shot was taken within my 1st month of owning a DSLR. This is my 6th month and I am still very newbie to this. Only have chance to try it out over weekends. http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/members/58170.html
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom