Sunset after thunderstorms in Toronto for C&C

Getting my camera and all my 'stuff' ready to head out. Saskatoon has a major car show on today and there'll be about 900 cars to go drool over and hopefully take some pictures of. I spent all day yesterday at something called "Ukraine Day in the Park". I learned something.. Ukrainian beer is pretty good :D.

I came to the realziation that my camera bag, Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW is no longer going to be big enough for me. I've been looking at the Lowepro CompuTrekker AW. I have decided I'm tired of dragging my tripod around by hand, camera bag over my shoulder and a clipboard as well lol

Getting my camera and all my 'stuff' ready to head out. Saskatoon has a major car show on today and there'll be about 900 cars to go drool over and hopefully take some pictures of. I spent all day yesterday at something called "Ukraine Day in the Park". I learned something.. Ukrainian beer is pretty good :D.

I came to the realziation that my camera bag, Lowepro Slingshot 200 AW is no longer going to be big enough for me. I've been looking at the Lowepro CompuTrekker AW. I have decided I'm tired of dragging my tripod around by hand, camera bag over my shoulder and a clipboard as well lol
i'm glad you're being productive cuz me (lazyass) prolly won't get off the couch for the entire day.
there's a car show happening in September called "Import Fest" so yah i'm gonna go to that and take some pictures. its all in the dark so hopefully the pix will come out somewhat decent.

i just bought LowePro Rezo 190AW and its okay for now.
a buddy of mine just bought CompuTrekker and its a pretty big and nice bag. he bought it from Henry's for $149.99

$149? My camera store has it listed at $179. Hmmm I might just go bug them next week and say, why don't you guys do price matching :D

I have room left in my bag for my flash that I'm picking up this week, but then the bag is full. I can't put the next lense I want in it, I can't store my camera in the bag with the zoom lense on either.

$149? My camera store has it listed at $179. Hmmm I might just go bug them next week and say, why don't you guys do price matching :D

I have room left in my bag for my flash that I'm picking up this week, but then the bag is full. I can't put the next lense I want in it, I can't store my camera in the bag with the zoom lense on either.
go to Henry's website and i think there its listed for $149.99

http://www.henrys.com/webapp/wcs/st...artmentId=10408&categoryId=10425&itemID=96054

Most reactions

Back