What's new

Supper Hipster Palooza

iBats

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Messages
460
Reaction score
0
Location
philly
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Friends were over, they were inspired to be super ironic the essence of a hipster if you follow modern trends.

anyway here are some of the results.

4605445820_2def6d1cfc.jpg


4604831079_d5880b39d1.jpg


4604830875_416db65bf0.jpg


4604830735_2b3234f200.jpg



Let me know what you think, improvisations, composition etc..
 
All you guys need is a couple of HOLGA's to hang around your necks.
 
how did you get those colors!!?
 
how did you get those colors!!?

Hipsters make photoshop actions that adjust RGB curves. They're available all over the place online.
 
I actually did these colors my self or at least 1 and 5 the other 2 were done with a preset in Lightroom, which i then tweaked a bit.

Anyway composition wise how are these shots?
 
Can I ask how you get the darker corners?
I've seen this in many photos, but can not figure it out.
 
This is simple vignetting, easily done in photoshop or lightroom
 
im too poor right now for photoshop! but I have gimp so I am sure I can figure it out
 
yes in gimp it can be done I had gimp for 2 years if you need any help message me
 
haha I am going to have to try to make some of these :P
 
"You have caused confusion and delay".
 
hahahaha, well good to hear, so besides this confusion how bout composition?
;-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom