What's new

Supper Hipster Palooza

The composition isn't all that bad. The first one is a nice trendy shot, and so is the second one. However, three and four are just lacking to me. Number three appears to be slightly slanted and number four probably would have been better if you had shot it landscape instead. I just don't like how closed in I feel. It does work though because the subject is looking stage right while the blurred out person is looking stage left, so I don't think you have to worry about viewers being led off the photo.

Overall #2 is the strongest, both with the colors as well as composition. Next time, a pretty standard hipster shot would be to shoot through something. Find some bushes, maybe a broken fence, anything like that would work.
 
The composition isn't all that bad. The first one is a nice trendy shot, and so is the second one. However, three and four are just lacking to me. Number three appears to be slightly slanted and number four probably would have been better if you had shot it landscape instead. I just don't like how closed in I feel. It does work though because the subject is looking stage right while the blurred out person is looking stage left, so I don't think you have to worry about viewers being led off the photo.

Overall #2 is the strongest, both with the colors as well as composition. Next time, a pretty standard hipster shot would be to shoot through something. Find some bushes, maybe a broken fence, anything like that would work.

I'll keep all of this in mind next time, yeah I was i bit worried that the composition in 3 lacked a bit so thanks for the heads up :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom