Swimsuit Model Shoot

agompert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.agphotoart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is one of the photos that I shot when I was up in Alaska this summer. Let me know what you think.

model18.jpg

If you like you can check out more of my model portfolio.

Does she need help warming up after being in the cold water? :sexywink:

It's Alaska in the summer time...probably got sunlight for 20 hours a day....probably not so cold.

As for the photo (apart from the obviously beautiful young lady), the composition is too centred. I do like how the mountains/hills in the background lead the eye toward her, but there is just too much dead space around her.
Also, if you're going for the typical head-up-spray...then go for it. It looks like she only had the tips of her hair in the water to start with.

Lastly, while the exposure is nice, the lighting is a bit bland. A more dramatic lighting scenario would fit better here IMO. Probably hard to accomplish, what with the sun being high in the sky most of the day.

I have to say is tasty.

I would have underexposed the background and used an off camera soft box for the main light even a little edgy with the main light to bring out the model and e haze the suit

Kinda lose her left boob in the brightness of the water.

Other than that, it's a great shot. I agree lighting could have been a bit better, if you could even swing it in that environment.

Yeah~the composition is too centred & the light could be better, however, still a nice shot! Thank you for sharing

Most reactions

New Topics

Back