1 isn't bad at all. The silhouetted horse makes it, I think. It's certainly not to everyone's taste, though.
2 and 3 are pretty decent examples of cliches we have seen.. well, a lot. Really a lot. A LOT, if you know what I mean. Technical remarks above apply, but they're not the main problem.
I don't know what to make of 4. It's technically a horror show, noisy, out of focus foreground elements, what now? On the other hand, like 1, it kind of holds my attention and makes me wonder a bit. It's got a weird point of view sensation to it, like I am waking up on the beach incredibly hung over, an hour before dawn. If you lost the palm fronds, the tree trunk, or the stars it would disintegrate to nothing. As is, it's something. I just dunno if it's a good something.
5 isn't a bad take on fireworks. I sort of dig it. It looks technically weak as well, I'm not sure why but the color feels bad and wrong. Not enough gamut or something?