What's new

tell me what you think

tonynitz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
00z.jpg

000z.jpg

000000000.jpg

00000000000.jpg

2327803427_53cef1406f.jpg
 
I think you must be a bird, do you have any shot at ground level. H
 
3074175370_6cc735505e_m.jpg

3058724991_f77cae76b9_b.jpg

3040760989_99c7a7b7b1.jpg

2716521539_195ae1146d-2.jpg

2639758468_d35c1db00f-1.jpg
 
OK Tony, the last post was a joke but as you persevered I'll reply to the thread properly, looking at the shots I'd say your'e shooting pretty much wide open (aperture) and shots like the cats need to be stopped down for overall sharpness of the subject, 5.6 - F8 should do the job, other than that they're mostly snapshots and the only two I like are the "looking up the skyscraper" & "looking down on the beach colourshot" H.
 
I quite like the first, it lends itself well to B+W.
 
In the first couple images I think you've overexposed a little-- the would be stronger if the brighter parts of the pictures weren't burnt out.
 
how do i get away from everything looking like a snap shot?
 
Think about what you're trying to communicate in the picture, look for interesting composition, freeze action/blur action, isolate subject or great depth of field, its all there in your hands just stop a while before hitting the shutter. H
 
Most are snapshottish as mentioned and the first couple are too extreme in the blacks & whites (too black and too white). I do really like #4 :)
 
oh ok i see. thanks you lyncca:)
 
how do i get away from everything looking like a snap shot?

Practise and playing around alot. Joys of digital, you don't have to go through lots of film to see what works. Just load on your computer, and delete what you don't like, and keep the others. Ones you delete, look at them, and see why you don't like them, and keep the notes in your head for next time.
 
Some are overexposed but #4 could be a great shot with a few adjustments
 
i love that one of the broken glass, if only IT was in focus though
 
the first pic reminds me of the first scene in casino royale
 
I like the fourth one, "looking down at the beach". Do you have any kind of software where you can adjust the pic?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom