Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few from South Haven, Michigan.

4711810781_b02fa435cb_b.jpg

4712481648_ee1e40596f_b.jpg

4711841981_878a9feb56_b.jpg

really nice,

Just a little trick. When taking landscape, always try to put the horizon on the 2/3 of the picture or the 1/3.

in this shot, more sky would have given more punch to the picture

Last edited:
1 and 2 are a bit bright, to put it lightly. But I like #2 for some reason, even bright. It needs the horizon levelled though.

#3 looks good, but the stuff in the foreground on the right is hurting it I think. I'd crop it like this:
5r2RC.jpg

1 and 2 are a bit bright, to put it lightly. But I like #2 for some reason, even bright. It needs the horizon levelled though.

#3 looks good, but the stuff in the foreground on the right is hurting it I think. I'd crop it like this:
5r2RC.jpg

thats what i am talking about,
alot better

thats what i am talking about,
alot better

Good call on the horizon. I didn't even think about it, sort of fell into place by accident with the edit though.

I kinda like the other boats...
N0Zhb.jpg

like 2 and 3.
as always Keith great job with the edit.

What did you do in your edit? And why would it cause there to be a halo around the sail?
Single shot HDR. It often creates halo's

love the croped of the 3rd

Lake Michigan's gotta be the next best body of water next to the ocean. I don't like too far from you. I live in Gun Lake, which is between Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids, off of 131. I have been meaning to get over to the lakeshore for a few weeks now.

Ohh and if you live in South Haven, I'd ready your camera for tonight. Looks like the storms that were rolling in from the west will be coming over the lake in about 2 hours. Since it's so clear right now, I think it will come in as a huge line. Could be some pretty neat shots.

You have us Minnesotans to thank for that storm...we didn't really need if after all...here...you take it...

Most reactions

Back