Terrorists planned on blowing up planes from UK to US!

Jesus effing christ. What are the friggin chances? 12 years I wait to fly, and now I'm gonna be effing delayed. This friggin blows.

bace said:
Jesus effing christ. What are the friggin chances? 12 years I wait to fly, and now I'm gonna be effing delayed. This friggin blows.

I heard about in in radio this morning and I thought about you immediately... I am glad they stopped them!!!! It is better to wait a couple of hours but land safely!

WOW......we traveled through London back in June to Egypt and returned to the US through Manchester...........glad we went then!!!!!

A few make it sooooooo bad for everyone else.

Ya' never know..............

Apparently as of right now, nothing has changed for my flight. As I'm going into Manchester my flight has averted trouble.

*keeps fingers crossed*

Just hope there's not change by the time it's about to leave.

Glad to hear that Bace!

:S I fly in 8 days, and by the sounds of it, I'm going to be dealing with beefed up security, including not being able to take things like lotion and shampoo or a bottle of water on the plane! :grumpy: I'd have to leave those things in a checked bag....TOO BAD I'M NOT CHECKING ANYTHING! :grumpy: I guess I'll have to see if Joe'll take me to Walgreens when I get into Houston.

woah, I hadn't heard about this yet. (I just woke up and haven't turned on the TV yet). Good thing they stopped it.

The funny thing is that my first thought (seriously) was "bace isn't going to get to fly to England now." I need a life outside the internet.

bace said:
Apparently as of right now, nothing has changed for my flight. As I'm going into Manchester my flight has averted trouble.

*keeps fingers crossed*

Just hope there's not change by the time it's about to leave.
I thought of you too, Paul, and wondered if this would impact your travel plans! I'm glad you'll be all right. :hug:: Stay safe hunny bunny.

omeletteman said:
The funny thing is that my first thought (seriously) was "bace isn't going to get to fly to England now." I need a life outside the internet.

I would never admit it... but that came to mind for myself as well.

I didn't hear about it, until I read it here...but my first thought was "Bace, is going to have one heck of a time getting through Pierson and to the UK". Hopefully it will go OK.

Hopefully the 'water ban' won't last long. That's just freakin ridiculous. Are we even allowed to bring nail clippers on a plane yet?

I'm flying to Kazakhstan in a few weeks and this may mean a lot more inconvenience for me. Better than the alternative I guess. :roll: I also took some flights in November of 2001...just after 'you know what'...that was not a barrel of monkeys.

:oops: I guess I'm the only one that didn't immediately think of Bace!

:guilty: I'm a selfish person...I thought of MY flight next week first.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back