That Face You Make When...

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You finally get to ride on your FAVORITE DINOSAUR. Our granddaughter is not 3 yet and is crazy over dinosaurs. She can rattle off all their names like a pro. Yesterday she got to go to Dino Fest, where they had among other things a big Triceratops that she could ride on. Triceratops just happen to be her favorite.

View attachment 160513

Nice funny face.......

She was so excited. The kid is totally bonkers over anything dinosaurs. No frilly girly toys for her. LOL

I can totally relate, I love Dinosaurs too, just never out grew it. She would love my personal library, I have lots of dinosaur picture books. Fun shot Smoke! :)

I can totally relate, I love Dinosaurs too, just never out grew it. She would love my personal library, I have lots of dinosaur picture books. Fun shot Smoke! :)

She would talk you to death about dinosaurs, I don't know how she can even say their names much less remember all of them. She is somewhat of a daredevil and gets into things over her head sometimes. She threw a hissy fit that she was big enough to go down the big slide all by herself. She might have had second thoughts half way down. LOL

Jurasic Fest07142018_888.jpg

Good pics, Pops! What a cutie. Good focus on the slide action shot.

Two great images smoke, but the second one is a cracker imo as the look is a classic.

Most reactions

Back