What's new

**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter MDowdey
  • Start date Start date
Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!
 
nice series, aubrey and alison!
 
icondigital said:
az1.gif

Icondigital!
Have I ever said "Welcome to TPF" to you? Now I can no longer after seeing this photo.....................
1.gif
 
Rewoken from my moment of faintness or swooning over these eyes (!) I should hurry back and say

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, Icondigital! :)
 
LaFoto said:
Rewoken from my moment of faintness or swooning over these eyes (!) I should hurry back and say

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, Icondigital! :)

thank you very much! and now i'm blushing! :blushing:
 
this is what you get hanging out of a moving truck going 100 mph.


39801664-L.jpg
 
scoob said:
this is what you get hanging out of a moving truck going 100 mph.
:lmao:
I love how you can see both the camera and the face from two different angles... :lmao:
 
baby face. :wink:

I figured out that when you look in a mirror you have to look at the camera... :lol:

:thumbup:
 
oh my gawd ghoste... i never realised you were so young!

what a cool photo of you two.. but hehe you're lookin at yourself! :P
 
Meysha said:
but hehe you're lookin at yourself! :P
:lmao: (that's what I was saying...)



(happens to me a lot...) :wink:
 
I did it on purpose. Jeez guys lol. Think I don't know cameras lol. Yup I'm a young one. Older than Chris though.. Hah! I'm 18.
 
Thought i'd post this again in the propper section...

as10.jpg


Enjoy. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom