What's new

**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter MDowdey
  • Start date Start date
mirror.jpg
 
plasticspanner suggested that i put this here..so here it is.....or here i am..:wink:


creekme.jpg
 
Oh, sort of looks like....... never mind.
 
:oops: failed to notice that before :lmao: ooohh wweelllll!
 
TPOL said:
:oops: failed to notice that before :lmao: ooohh wweelllll!
plasticspanner suggested that i put this here..so here it is
See, you should have let that be your guide. Don't listen to Chris!! He's up to no good! :lol:
 
haha.. i will have to keep that in mind...thanks! :lol:
 
Leave them! The guys will go all :drool: over them. They sure wouldn't want to miss a single one of these (apart from - maybe - the wedding pic? ;) :biggrin: )
 
lol.. no... I think I'll leave the wedding shot... I'm sure everyone wants to see hubby right!? Right? .. well... hmm... lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom