What's new

**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter MDowdey
  • Start date Start date
bethany138 said:
Yeah.. hmm.. just a little creepy.:meh:

Maybe I should take some of them off?

You think a smiley is creepy? :scratch: If you're scared off by a smiley, you definately won't be able to handle this forum.
 
bethany138 said:
Yeah.. hmm.. just a little creepy.:meh:

Maybe I should take some of them off?

Erm....

relax.

Happily married to my beautiful wife.
 
core_17 said:
You think a smiley is creepy? :scratch: If you're scared off by a smiley, you definately won't be able to handle this forum.

Its a licking smiley, thats why its creepy. And i've been on this forum for months.. I think I can "handle" it.
 
nice series of portraits Bethany. i like them all.
thanks for sharing!
 
bethany138 said:
Its a licking smiley, thats why its creepy. And i've been on this forum for months.. I think I can "handle" it.

It's not licking, it's sticking it's tongue out, and it's a smiley often used on this forum because it does look kinda dirty, which is why we like it...and things are usually much worse than a tounge wagging smiley. You don't have to get defensive, I'm just saying that if a smiley bothers you, you might not want to put yourself out there like that, because that is VERY MINOR compared to what usually goes on, that's all. Don't be offended.
 
odd...i've never even thought of that smiley like that. looks like i'm the weird one of the group. nice photos though bethany! i like that wedding one alot :thumbsup:
 
SelfPortrait2.jpg
 
Wow, Robert.
Sinister self showing here ? :)

And the : greenpbl : does what it reads. Pbl-llll. Or "na-na-na-na-naaa-naaa". Something like that. I think! :lol:

And Bethany, you are just too pretty to take any of your photos away from here again! Don't. Let us have them, ok? Wedding pic included, that is very natural and nice.
 
LaFoto said:
And Bethany, you are just too pretty to take any of your photos away from here again! Don't. Let us have them, ok? Wedding pic included, that is very natural and nice.

I agree completely! I think you look great and have been a wonderful addition to TPF! :thumbsup:
 
Chris the Innocent. :lol:
 
I think people named Chris are misunderstood... We are all actually perfect. :bigangel:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom