What's new

The Coffee House

The lobster pie just went into in the oven. Miriam & Jeremy should be getting Andrew about now. The roast got a later start than desired bit it should be fine; we may eat close to eight, but that gives us some time for conversation.
 
We're done with dinner and dessert. Time to lie around like a bunch of elephant seals and moan softly in pain.
 
We're done with dinner and dessert. Time to lie around like a bunch of elephant seals and moan softly in pain.

Um, I think the proper term is either "estivation" or if you're so inclined, "rumination".
 
so much for black Friday camera lens deals I see nothing.....
well, at least nothing where I can get a eight hundred dollar lens for four hundred kind of nothing..
 
We're going to have a Black Friday in full color -- 50% off sale at the DC Blick (formerly Utrecht) art store. Jeremy needs a bunch of stuff and I could use a few tubes of acrylic and some canvas; you never know - Lenny or Marija might be like Mish and let me paint their things!
 
You could totally paint my things if you'd like :sexywink2:
 
People were coming over in shifts. The last shift were three people who were working today. They bailed because they were just too tired ... there is a God. 99% of the cleaning up is finished and so am I. The wine was good, Fess Parker stuff.
 
Since I cooked half the meal and all of the desserts, I was exempt from most of the cleaning duties. Whew!
 
I just did 14 miles on the bike. I meant to just do a quick few miles because it helps the head and also the jimmy leg. Once I was on, though, and in a groove, I found that I couldn't bring myself to stop.
 
D'oh!
 
A little haiku for a rainy Monday evening at work...

Kind of hungry now.
I would like some bread and cheese.
Students type their work.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom