What's new

The Coffee House

hey look! More photography nutcases!
 
So... what... Is this like just... a neverending chat thread?
 
So... what... Is this like just... a neverending chat thread?
I think it's a thread for hosers and coffee drinkers. I'm not sure, as I don't really belong here. I just post a drive-by every now and then.
I drink coffee!!
Welcome aboard, sweetums. Don't let the mindless flirting bother ya - I'm really harmless,
It's okay. I always forget your a dude anyway, until I see your signature. :lol: :sexywink:
 
Everyone belongs here! :D

Yup, it's a never-ending chat room. Remember the Leaderboard insanity? We didn't want to continue the postwhoring but we liked the company and the morning chats as we each started the day with coffee and TPF. Thus, the Coffee House was born.
 
Everyone belongs here! :D

Yup, it's a never-ending chat room. Remember the Leaderboard insanity? We didn't want to continue the postwhoring but we liked the company and the morning chats as we each started the day with coffee and TPF. Thus, the Coffee House was born.

I never actually knew what the Leaderboard was. I don't think I ever clicked it. :lol:

But this one said "coffee" on it. :lmao:
 
I never actually knew what the Leaderboard was. I don't think I ever clicked it. :lol:

But this one said "coffee" on it. :lmao:

I'm not sure anyone knew what the Leaderboard thread was about ;) It all started with the software change and suddenly the top ten posters were being listed under the Leader board (which is now only seen on the front page). Then Stradi-whatshisname started it because he wanted to get on the leader board. Then it just spiraled out of control as we made a mockery of the whole idea of having a leader board.

Plus, there was flirting ;)
 
I like this room better than ldbrd me thinks, it seems a little more stress free without the posting every single second...
 
Yup, that was the idea. Just friendly chatting without having to postwhore.

Not that we HAD to postwhore, of course*





















*But we kinda did. It was a temporary sickness. Don't judge.
 
Yup, that was the idea. Just friendly chatting without having to postwhore.

Not that we HAD to postwhore, of course*





















*But we kinda did. It was a temporary sickness. Don't judge.
so I guess you don't want to buy a print of my high iso old farmhouse eh limr? lol!
 
So... what... Is this like just... a neverending chat thread?
pretty much. usually a quick stop with morning coffee if one has time. or any time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom