What's new

The Coffee House

so I guess you don't want to buy a print of my high iso old farmhouse eh limr? lol!

Not the black and white one! :801:
it is digital film grain...

Noise.

If I want a grainy picture, I'd rather have grain, not noise. And like I said, for that shot, I wouldn't want that much grain even if it were film. Sometimes I like grain:


Day 17 - Cyclist on cobblestone
by limrodrigues, on Flickr

But not all the time.
 
that shots worse than the high iso farmhouse!! :biglaugh:
 
we should all be out photographing right now, but, lack ambition. Real photographers and we would be out shooting night landscapes or stars or something.
 
666 total %22members.webp
A SHOCKING 666 MEMBERS ON-LINE CURRENTLY!!!! Don't worry...many are robots.
 
that shots worse than the high iso farmhouse!! :biglaugh:

I wouldn't go that far.

The point is, sometimes grain adds to the image. Sometimes it doesn't. I wasn't fond of the noise in the barn shot.

we should all be out photographing right now, but, lack ambition. Real photographers and we would be out shooting night landscapes or stars or something.

Bullsh*t.
 
we should all be out photographing right now, but, lack ambition. Real photographers and we would be out shooting night landscapes or stars or something.

HEY.

I might not be out shooting, but I'm working. Mkkay?

(And also drinking wine while I do so, but I'm the boss at this job so I can do what I want.)
 
that shots worse than the high iso farmhouse!! :biglaugh:

I wouldn't go that far.

The point is, sometimes grain adds to the image. Sometimes it doesn't. I wasn't fond of the noise in the barn shot.

we should all be out photographing right now, but, lack ambition. Real photographers and we would be out shooting night landscapes or stars or something.

Bullsh*t.
lol. Most of the time I am not fond of noise either. I never said I liked the pic did I?
 
we should all be out photographing right now, but, lack ambition. Real photographers and we would be out shooting night landscapes or stars or something.

HEY.

I might not be out shooting, but I'm working. Mkkay?

(And also drinking wine while I do so, but I'm the boss at this job so I can do what I want.)
cant help you there. I don't work now. I would drink wine though...
 
It's okay. I always forget your a dude anyway, until I see your signature. :lol: :sexywink:
I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not!
 
I never actually knew what the Leaderboard was. I don't think I ever clicked it. :lol:

But this one said "coffee" on it. :lmao:

I'm not sure anyone knew what the Leaderboard thread was about ;) It all started with the software change and suddenly the top ten posters were being listed under the Leader board (which is now only seen on the front page). Then Stradi-whatshisname started it because he wanted to get on the leader board. Then it just spiraled out of control as we made a mockery of the whole idea of having a leader board.

Plus, there was flirting ;)

And cinnamon buns. Don't forget the cinnamon buns.
 
Good morning, Sharon. I've been mostly absent for the past week or so; trying to play catch-up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom