What's new

The Coffee House

Yeah - my run card project is coming to an end, or at least the second stage. I did the actual running order last night - the closest 56 stations to about 650 "blobs" of addresses.

Oh, you still owe me a bus photo.
 
Ha! Yes, I do! I gotta find the one I'm thinking of; I might actually be using it for the front of our calendar this year (which I *still* haven't finished; more than a week past the original deadline, but it's okay, the bosses all knew it wasn't gonna happen this year), so I gotta find it anyway.
Watch for it today!
 
Good morning, you two!
 
Morning, Leonore. How's the weather up there?
It was pretty cold on Thanksgiving, but it's been fairly balmy since then. Hanging out around 60F--but rain the next two days. Blech. Oh well, maybe the dreich weather will help motivate me to stay indoors and get some stuff done I gotta work on for Christmas.
 
hello. go take photos you slackers!!! (pot calling kettle black)
 
The weather...well, we had a big storm the day before Thanksgiving, and the temperatures have been slowly rising since then, so most of it is melted. Yesterday was about 55F, which might sound good to you, but temperatures like that around here on December 1st just feel yukky. It rained last night and it's still grey but down to 30F. Seems like it's going to be in the low 40s for next week or so.

Last winter was delightfully cold and the summer was mild, which probably means I'm going to get cheated out of a real winter this year :angry:
 
hello. go take photos you slackers!!! (pot calling kettle black)

I've got film loaded in four different cameras at the moment. There will surely be pictures taken. :345: Going to bring one to the cat shelter with me this morning.
 
hello. go take photos you slackers!!! (pot calling kettle black)

I've got film loaded in four different cameras at the moment. There will surely be pictures taken. :345: Going to bring one to the cat shelter with me this morning.
don't know if cat snapshots count? 24 degrees here. snow and sleet tonight wouldn't surprise me if we lose power again.. ice...oh yay
 
I've got those, too, but I don't waste film with them. I'll take cat snaps on my phone or little digital p&s. If I'm bringing a film camera, it's because I'm trying to get something more than a snap :)
 
Buenos Dias Coffee Housers. The heat spell broke a few days ago. 63F right now, it will probably hit 70F+ today. It is raining. Glorious water is falling from the heavens. Maybe 1.5" today.

IMG_0575-X3.jpg

My Fuji GX 680III. Still waiting for me backs. (iPhone image)
 
Buenos Dias Coffee Housers. The heat spell broke a few days ago. 63F right now, it will probably hit 70F+ today. It is raining. Glorious water is falling from the heavens. Maybe 1.5" today.

IMG_0575-X3.jpg

My Fuji GX 680III. Still waiting for me backs. (iPhone image)
That thing is sexy as hell!!
 
There's something Darth-Vader-ish about it. Probably needs a black cape.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom