What's new

The Coffee House

There's something Darth-Vader-ish about it. Probably needs a black cape.

I have a Vader Tater . . . will that work?

13973141231r9wd.jpg
 
In case you were ever wondering about it, driving home from LaGuardia during rush hour in the rain is NOT fun, no matter what others might tell you.
 
In case you were ever wondering about it, driving home from LaGuardia during rush hour in the rain is NOT fun, no matter what others might tell you.
I'm guessing that driving to or from LaGuardia during rush hour is ANY weather is not fun.
 
No, it really isn't. But rush hour in the dark and in the rain with your mother in the car? Doubleplusungood.
 
No, it really isn't. But rush hour in the dark and in the rain with your mother in the car? Doubleplusungood.
What? No screaming little nieces and/or nephews?
 
Oh dear god, no! Luckily my only nephews are old enough to vote! ;)

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever had a child in that car.
 
Cccccccombo breaker

Just checking in with my evening cappucino. How is everyone?
 
Good evening. I just finished a bit of ice cream, I mean gelato.
 
Just had some popcorn and some rooibos chai.
 
Did 15 miles on the bike. I needed that after spending 3+ hours in the car getting to and from LaGuardia :boggled:
 
I thought to add that second thought after I'd already posted and for some reason, didn't feel like editing so I just added a second post, And now I'm explaining in a third post. I'm having postwhoring flashbacks...
 
Have another glass of wine, Leonore. You're still too wound up. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom