What's new

The Coffee House

.22 ... ??? I thought you guys would be shooting .223.
Both. I like to take the grandchildren to the range for plinking with the .22
 
LAST WEEK OF CLASSES!!

:clap: :headbang: :icon_bounce: :boogie: :trink39: :wav: :whip:
 
Walked 10 miles I bet shopping the malls! I am dead tired! Picked up grandson, went to main mall, then over to a new strip mall. Academy Sports, Dick's Sporting Goods
Find any .22lr?
Heehee.......... I could give you my grandson's number, you could call him, and ask him what's the first thing I said we'd go look for at both places. He'd tell you................ 22 lr lol!!! And no, didn't see any!

I usually buy online, but it's been a couple of years. I like the Federal Tactical HST for my G-21SF 45ACP, and mostly Gold Dots in my G-19 9mm. The CCI Blazers are a good price for practice ammo. Aluminum. Clean and never had one fail to fire! My photography has lessened the funds for my shooting lately. Although, my dentist told me about a new public range 30 miles east of here, and they're hosting some bowling pin matches in a couple of weeks. Now those are just plain FUN!!
 
Been a long time since I've been shooting, since I got rid of all my guns (mental health stuff... probably a good idea). I still have some .22lr laying around upstairs. If anyone's around this area (Green Bay, Oshkosh, etc) I'll give it away.
 
.22 ... ??? I thought you guys would be shooting .223.
Both. I like to take the grandchildren to the range for plinking with the .22

Isn't it against the law to plink your grandchildren, even if you only using the .22? Can't see the parents approving. :801:
 
The final missing piece came in. A film back was finally delivered ... The Beast is complete. I battery-ied up, (five batteries mixed amongst two types), pulled the dark slide, depressed the shutter release and Viola!

IMG_0575-XL.jpg

It lives!
 
Last edited:
i have guns. don't really seem to shoot much anymore. Pretty much save them for a potential zombie attack... Good morning coffee drinkers!!
 
Been a long time since I've been shooting, since I got rid of all my guns (mental health stuff... probably a good idea). I still have some .22lr laying around upstairs. If anyone's around this area (Green Bay, Oshkosh, etc) I'll give it away.
yeah I will probably be denied my cwp next time around once I check off the mental health box from the stroke. Bastards will use anything to mess with you and make you appeal.
 
The final missing piece came in. A film back came in ... The Beast is complete. I battery-ied up, (five batteries mixed amongst two types), pulled the dark slide, depressed the shutter release and Viola!
(img)
It lives!

I must say; that is ONE TALENTED CAMERA! It managed to take a selfie!
 
Morning Hosers! Coffee and home-made brownie snapping me out of my daze.

I don't believe that thing Gary photographed is actually a camera - I think it's a fancy cat condo.
 
what I am wondering about the thing gary photographed is if it works as good as it looks. waiting for pics to see if it is all show and no go...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom